Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

Psssssst Hey Comic-Con, Cosplay, and Anime! I think I like you.

 

Image created with ChatGPT:
"Showing Love for the 'Play"

I went to my first cosplay event in 2025—which I’ve been meaning to post about.  And it was pretty cool. It was a start-up con… on either the first [or] second year in operation and, I got to see some of its growing pains.

I interviewed a few people and even got into my cosplay gear… (a whole other story). I’m finding out a lot about that creative space.  I did not realize how much energy was involved in putting on an event, and how much drama there could be.  But I like it over here.

There will be content posted about the ins and outs of anything and everything cosplay. We are going

to be part of that space. You may have already noticed small indications of us incorporating content related to Cosplay and Comic-Con, and there will be more.

This post is to let you know about the new Read Tag called, “Comic-Cons-Cosplays and Anime!”.  This is where content will be grouped for the most part.

Also, if you are a Cosplay, Comic-Con or Anime organization, let’s talk and get to know each other better... and possibly work together.😁  You never know what good things might come about.  This site could be a great outlet to start sharing some of your content to those who might not be familiar with the creative space of Anime, Cosplay and Comic-Con. Looking forward to the interactions…   Oh, and also gaming.  ✌🏾😌


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!