Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

I Saw a Cool Animation Film: Predator-Killer of Killers


Image: ScreenShot from Google info about
Predator: Killer of Killers


I was looking for something animated to watch... and to my surprise I found "Predator: Killer of Killers" on Hulu/Disney+. It was an hour and thirty minutes of great animation.

The concept of the film was interesting and a little confusing—but developed as you watched the movie.  I won’t give away what some might call “spoilers”, but

the movie explored three separate encounters between humans and predators. 

I’m not sure if it was the same predator, or not, but it was still fun to watch.  If you like animation and “predator” type movies, you might enjoy this one. I will say it is graphic and probably not something you’d want your kids to watch alone.  But for adults… hell yeah!

Check out the link below to find out more about it.

Sources:

Information about Predator:Killer of Killers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!