Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

Today, Some People Came By The House To Ask A Couple Of Questions About Voting… It’s About That Time

 

Image create with ChatGPT:
"Time to Get Informed"

It’s September 29th and political folk are starting to make their rounds.   I had a visitor come by the house today—handing out voting materials.  Information about candidates running for office and such.  I live in North Carolina.  Did you know that early voting is from October 15-31, 2026?

I advise everyone to educate yourselves about candidates so that you won’t vote AGAINST your own interest like so many people did the last time.  Below, you’ll see several links to different websites (state and federal) that will have helpful information.

I’m a progressive, and I will be voting progressively.  I would usually say I don’t care how you vote.  But I do care. Because so many people got duped by the Republicans, but because the Democrats are Democrats—they “just can’t stand to vote for a Democrat”. 

How about this, vote for the people who support upholding your rights and will help in your time of need.  Healthcare, Social Security, FEMA –they are all

social safety net type services—and usually supported by progressives and their democratic allies.

So, take a deep breath and reassess your life.  Democrats might not be for everything you want, but at least they are headed in that direction.  You can argue about shit once they get in office.  You have to honestly admit that Republicans are currently running everything…RIGHT INTO THE GROUND!!!

This is not a sport where you stick with your favorite team, no matter what.  This is real life; and grownup decisions have to be made.  In my opinion, Republicans and honestly some Democrats want to be lobbyist for big business; so fire them all. Vote them all out and elect people who want to represent the people.  And small business owners, stop kidding yourselves.  YOU ARE NOT IN THE CLUB. 

Your best bet is to elect progressives and their allies (some who are Democrats) who had programs in place to assist you before Trump and his team came along.  And for everybody still voting for Republicans, your pride is going to be your destruction.  And I’m here to see it.  Having said all of that 😁… See the helpful sites below.

NCVoter.org/guide – Guide for North Carolina Voters

NCVoter.org – General Site (Non-partisan) for North Carolina Voter Information

FVAP.gov –Federal Voting Assistant Program

Google Search on Broad Topic of Voting

See How Your Congress Person Voted!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!