Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

I’m loving Onimusha!

 

Image: From DiamondNZeRuff Site
"Review of Onimusha"


Byline: Diamondnzeruff: Author, writer, gamer and content creator.


I’m playing Onimusha: Way of the Sword and I just wanted to give my little review of the game!

A+!!!

A+++!

The last Onimusha game I played had Jubei in it, I think it was Onimusha 2, and I quit because the demon lady scared me and I was afraid to go upstairs in the dark! Now that I’m older, I love the creepy things and Onimusha: Way of the Sword brought it back! From Dokyo’s creepy twisty self to Mr. 7 arms and 12 legs, I’m uncomfortable and enjoying myself at the same time!

The game itself is beautiful. I don't know enough words to describe the beauty of it but

this game feels like watching a movie with a little bit of gameplay involved. Half of the time I’m just sitting there dazed by the quality and the colors!

The story is pretty cool too, if you’re one of those emotional humans, you’ll probably find yourself crying at different points in the game.

One thing all of y’all lied about! You all said it was easy, meanwhile I’m over here getting FUCKED UP by the little guys! I’m supposed to be an elden lord.😂

Your parries and dodges have to be on point, and I can’t seem to grasp the combat! Y’all sit on thrones of lies!

It’s fun as hell. I expect to see it nominated for game of the year!

 

Resources:

My Review on YouTube 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!