![]() |
| Image: Diamondnzeruff playing Crimson Desert |
The love I have for Crimson Desert knows no
bounds!
If you want a game that makes you forget time exists, look no further than Crimson Desert! I’ve been playing this game for a few months now and I’m only about 160 hours in--but I’ve fallen absolutely in love with it. The first week it came out I hated that I had a job and in THIS economy that's literally insane. I’d start playing at 10 am, play for what I swear was 30 minutes; and then look up and it's 8 pm!
I’ll start with the beauty of the game. It’s so beautiful and smooth, the characters are beautiful (I love you Kliff) , the bosses are terrifyingly gorgeous, the TERRAIN makes you feel like you’re really there, be it swimming, flying or running. I feel like I’m actually IN the game!
The gameplay is outstanding. One minute you’re doing your daily’s, cooking your meals and decorating your house; the next minute you’re attacking
a stronghold and decimating their leader! I personally choose to fight with the axe; but you can choose between a variety of weapons and play styles. They also put a ton of effort into the other characters you can choose from (Oonka and Damiane). And they each have their own flair!I’ve heard lots of complaints about the puzzles. I’m a Zelda fanatic, so I’m used to a few difficult puzzles; but these are completely out of my league. For me, that's not a problem as I have google but I can see how people who want to complete the game on their own would be frustrated. Take your time and use your surroundings. You can figure it out!
The thing that makes this game stand out more than any other game is its development team. Pearl Abyss truly cares about this game. When it first came out there were lots of issues (lagging, game crashing, clunky controls, etc.). I don't think I’ve ever seen developers address these type issues as quickly as they did! It felt like every other week there was a complaint and then immediately a patch was dropped to fix it. Which means they listen.
They listen, they hear us, and they care. Hell, there's already a DLC coming by the end of the year! They love their game and they love their fans and that means a lot to us! I hope for continued success for the rest of their days.
I’m so happy I got this game. An A+ from Diamondnzeruff!
I’m gonna go play Crimson Desert. Below are random clips with my gameplay commentary.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your thoughts!