Saturday, September 28, 2024

Roanoke Cashie Center Video Post Explore

Image: Rest Area outside the Roanoke Cashie Center

So, today, I'm practicing adding more video content to the site! 👀  You are probably aware that I have a YouTube channel and I want to start building it up along with my blog.  I have old,  I mean vintage videos from places I've visited and businesses I've interacted with that I thought might be interesting ...at the very least good practise in adding content.  

Today, we are looking at the Roanoke Cashie Center in Windsor, North Carolina.  It is a preservation

type center that has information about wildlife and other things you'll find in the local area.  Although I didn't spend much time in this video going inside, I was able to show the location of the center and other features of the site.

Video: Roanoke Cashie Center

If you are ever in the Windsor, North Carolina area, be sure to check out the facility.  It is an excellent place to take a break.  It is not too far off the main highway, and there is a gas station near by as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!