Monday, February 19, 2024

It is Important to Update Your Google Business Profile. Here's Why







I just received an email not too long ago indicating that any website I made with my Google Business Profile was going away and that I should update my profile to reflect another page or site that I might have.

I'm sharing this because there may be others like me, who took advantage of the free simple page at the time.  The update is an easy fix.  If you received a similar email, follow the link, which will open your Google Business Profile, and either replace the "site" link with another site or other social media content that you might have.

There is also a link to Google Help if more information is needed.   


Also if you or someone you know could use help with affordable advertising, tell them to contact me!  I assist with Awareness Campaigns and supplemental marketing.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!