Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

Gamers Unite!... And, I’m sorry Nintendo

 

Copilot/Adobe Express AI generated: "Gamers Unite!"

Byline: Diamondnzeruff: Author, writer, gamer and content creator.


It's been 3 weeks since PlayStation announced that they are ending physical disc production and despite social media flooding them with RIGHTFUL criticism, they've held strong on their stance. With every post they essentially say “we don't give a damn about what you want. You're gonna take what we give you and LIKE IT” and the only hope we have as gamers is to speak with our wallets.

Though I love Xbox, even they are moving towards digital only, with Project Helix being rumored to be digital only.  And, with them testing a “disc-to-digital” feature on the Xbox one and series X.

You know who hasn’t done that?...

FUCKING  Nintendo!

Nintendo (so far) has no plans to move to digital only which has me shocked and surprised.

Nintendo, that has sued trying to say they owned “monster catching” in gaming.

NINTENDO- the same company that sent a cease-and desist order to a Smash Bro’s tournament.

NINTENDO - that wouldn't grant a license to the smash world tour which made the organizers cancel the finals.

This is that same Nintendo?! And not only that! With price hikes across ALL consoles ranging from $100-$150 , MOTHERFUCKIN NINTENDO ends up with the cheapest console at the moment ($449.99 compared to PS and XBOX $499 and $599 , and that's their cheapest ones).

I feel like we’re in topsy [turvy] land. My bad Nintendo. You got it. I’ll shut up (I won't but it fits).

I’ll never stop calling for gamers to stand together and fight these companies because they won't care until we hit them where it hurts.

Their pockets!

 

Link Source:

Project Helix: A quick google search revealing information about the term. https://share.google/CeHiv32VcGbl9m9Lb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!