Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

So, Can We Talk About Celery Broth/Celery Soup?

 

DHSpeller Image: My Celery Soup

Today, I did a thing.  While listening to an Afrobeat Playlist I started, I had an inkling to try my hand at making some celery broth/soup… 

Let me tell you something—when I was done, I was looking for a chef-hat to put on myself! ✊🏾🥳  😁🤣

It was very simple to create, but me being extra, I started to add different herbs I found in mi-Stash.  Here is what I did:

1.      It all started out with some water I was boiling in a small pot. 

2.     Then I cut up a celery stalk I had in the fridge.

3.      I added a little bit of sea salt.

4.      I threw in a beef cube for flavor and a savory base.

…then it got good.  I just started adding shtuff I liked for taste…

5.      I added

some rosemary, thyme, black pepper and onion powder and minced onion bits and garlic powder.

6.     Then went in the crushed bay leaves, cilantro and chives…. Did I mention garlic powder?

7.      Next came the frozen veggies.  I added some of the package of seasoning blend (yellow onions, green and red bell peppers), and some of the package of pepper and onion pieces; along with some crushed spinach.  

8.      And, I think I finished it off with a few dashes of the Steak Seasoning herbs blend.  I poured it in my cup, and was good to go.

Keep in mind that I eyeballed all of this, but when I say it was good to me, you can believe it. I am a fan of the Cup of Soup and Noodles… and guess what? I thought I had made some. Lol

I didn’t have any noodles or pasta in it, but the bits of vegetables made me not miss it at all.  It did not take long to put together and honestly, I think this might be my new go to for both or soup.  I can add what herbs I like and want; and add (or not add) salt to my own liking. Oh, PSA: Watch how much black pepper you add—it can catch you lacking and hit you in the back of the throat!

All in all, It was a win.  I thought I’d share.  Cheers!  And Good eats.

Below is the YouTube playlist I started.  Enjoy!

My YouTube Afrobeat Playlist
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLdWhYtdrC4G0&si=74mGAPpjJswq1nb6


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!