![]() |
| Image created with Copilot/Adobe Express AI: "Wuchang Sequel" |
Byline: Diamondnzeruff: Author,
writer, gamer and content creator.
I’ll never forget how y'all bullied me about Wuchang! Was it difficult? Yes. Were there kinks to be worked out? Well yeah. Did I call her a turtle? YES …BUT I CALL EVERYONE SLOW!
I even called the flash slow while playing Injustice! It’s just my thing! I also called her a cuntknuckle and a cocknugget …but I don’t actually think she has knuckles coming out of her hoo-ha nor do I think she has tiny nugget sized peters!
I actually adored that game. Yes, it was another souls-like game during a wave of soulslikes coming out back to back. But they managed to stand out and make her special!
I was used to putting all my RUNES INTO STRENGTH; but, due to the difference in the skill tree and the gameplay--I actually had to level up my brain and become a better gamer. The bosses were incredible, the game was beautiful (and so was Wuchang) and my favorite part…
THE CLOTHES!!The clothes were beautiful!! I love when people put time and effort into the clothing (which is why I have every outfit in Stellar Blade).
Earlier this year their development team had Bee [BIBI] disbanded but in the coolest turn of events, the original creator Xia Siyuan has founded his own studio, Indolphinity, and partnered with 505 Games to start working on a sequel! HOORAY!!!
I really felt like that game didn't get as much love as it deserved.
I will be playing!!
好运 !! (Is that good luck in mandarin? I hope that's good luck in Mandarin, I’m still learning please don’t hate me!)
What are Souls-like games? Check out a reference below!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your thoughts!