Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Third Party Ads / Google AdSense

Articles, ads, and other content are intended for mature reading audience.

PlayStation Blackout--‘PSBlackout’…Are you FINALLY ready for gamer solidarity?

 

Copilot/Adobe Express AI generated: "PSBlackout"


Byline: Diamondnzeruff: Author, writer, gamer and content creator.


Have you heard? PlayStation users are planning to organize a weeklong protest (PSBlackout) from Aug 23 to Aug 30, 2026! (Due to PlayStation getting rid of physical games and IGNORING all of the backlash.)

Gamers have complained publicly, they’re getting insane levels of negative comments on all of their posts (and rightfully so), and people are cancelling their PS plus memberships.

Even Sony posts not related to PlayStation are facing backlash (again rightfully so!), and they’re still ignoring us.

Gamers have said enough. For one week, gamers will protest!

1.     We will not sign into PlayStation;

2.     we won’t make any digital purchases nor;

3.     play any PlayStation games …and all I have to say is…. FINALLY!

A while ago I said we should boycott the Switch 2 due to the ridiculous price increase. However, some people bitched and moaned and said, “people are gonna get theirs so I wanna make sure I get mine”, damn weaklings. When I asked why we were pre-ordering the digital games?  Y’all told me to shut up.

Well, are you ACTUALLY ready now? Is it FINALLY time to stand together? If we stand together--all gamers, ALL at once, it would only take a few days to hit their pockets.

Stand strong for a week, me and mine will stand with you!

 

Google Search Reference Blackout Protest:

PlayStation Blackout

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts!